Precision Midwest Hiring Service Technician
The purpose of this position will be to perform product repair/maintenance for Trimble and Spectra Geospatial Products while also supporting our customers and Precision Midwest’s customer-centered quality and image. This includes, but is not limited to repairs, technical support, training and documentation, as well as creating a polite and friendly environment for Precision Midwest’s customers
- Direct interface with Service Engineers to support customers
- Process related inventory transactions and required paperwork that pertains to Service inventory management requirements.
- Assist with the validation of information documented by Service Engineers within Precision Midwest’s CRM database to ensure accurate data recording.
- Assist/Support Service Engineers with end customer repairs that are dropped off by customers at the Precision Midwest Service Center
Characteristics / Skills
- Excellent organizational and communication (both documentation and verbal) skills
- Ability to assist customer’s with product-related issues including phone support
- Following guidelines as needed to support and service product
- Ability to prioritize work based on customer requirements, while obtaining Precision Midwest’s service goals and objectives.
Education / Experience
- High School graduate
- Surveying field experience beneficial but not required